Updated: Aug 13, 2021
Here are some links to some resources and entertainment during the pandemic:
1. The Quarantine Kids and their father Colt Clark - He teaches the kids a song in the morning, they play it a couple times and then record it in the evening.
2. ULTIMATE ONLINE NOVA SCOTIA KITCHEN PARTY(COVID19 EDITION) - One of my favourites is Eddie Cummings Jr. He sometimes performs with his young son, Harrison, in the "Harrison and Eddie Show"
3. Nova Scotia Government - Facebook Page, find links to daily webcasts
4. Nova Scotia Novel Coronavirus Page https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
5. Canada Novel Coronavirus Page www.canada.ca/coronavirus
6. COVID 19 Assessment Centres (and when to call 811) http://www.nshealth.ca/coronavirus-assessment
7. Nova Scotia Health Authority COVID 19 Resources http://www.nshealth.ca/coronavirus-home/coronavirus-covid-19-resources
8. Nova Scotia 811 https://811.novascotia.ca/
9. Worldometers Coronavirus Live Stats https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/